Monday, August 13, 2007

howdyhowdyhowdy

What the heck?! It's been, like, well, way too long since I last posted, and all kinds of things have been going on. I wrecked my heel and have been hobbling around since last Wednesday, but the doctor's say I haven't broken anything, so it's just going to be painful and suck for a few weeks; I miss Kenpo :( I'm also bummed because this means that I can't practise riding the 5' giraffe unicycle I recently acquired. I purchased it for quite a reasonable sum from Joe Lind of Compulsion Cycles. It teases me from my living room. Anyway, hopefully I'll be back to my more physical self soon; in the meantime, I've been laying down the beats for OCEANOVER's upcoming full length album. That's been moving along swimmingly, though there's really never quite enough time. In part because I'm soon to begin my lab work at the U of M. It's all been squared away with the powers that be, and it looks like I'll start Wednesday next. 'Til then I've been trying to learn as much about MRI and DTI (diffusion tensor imaging) specifically as I can. There's a lot to learn though, and it would be easy to spend years on any particular facet. More on this as it comes...
In other news I finished the latest (and, need I say, final) installment of the Harry Potter series. Can I just say, DAMN! I was wrecked for days after I finished it. I haven't yet been to a support group or anything, but that is some series J.K. put together.
I've also been working on some LED lamps.. something's not quite right...

I am STARVING!! What am I doing writing? Dinner, then maybe more. Anyway, I'm still out here, sort of. LOVE!!!!

-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home